Shredded Brussels and Kale Salad
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mustard (Dijon or whole grain)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- ¾ pound Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed, outer leaves removed and sliced thin
- 1 head Lacinato kale or Baby Kale
- ¾ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup dried cherries or cranberries
- Place the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, and honey in a jar, cover, and shake vigorously.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and shake again.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts, kale, pumpkin seeds, and dried fruit together.
- Pour on the dressing and toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately.
- If making ahead, store the dressed salad in a container for up to 24 hours.
Shredded Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad- Adapted from: https://www.godairyfree.org/recipes/shredded-brussels-sprouts-kale-salad-