Sautéed Tofu Stir Fry
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package of baby or regular broccoli, washed and trimmed
- 1-2 tomatoes, cut into 4-6 wedges
- 1 can of bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 package tofu, cut into 16 pieces & pressed with towel to remove excess water
- Gluten free soy sauce
- Toasted sesame oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Heat pan, then add enough oil to cover bottom of pan.
- Saute onion until cooked, then add broccoli and tomato and quickly toss until
broccoli brightens in color. Remove veggies and set aside.
- In same pan, add more oil and then gently add tofu pieces and saute until crisp on one side then flip, cook until second side is done.
- Add soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, and lemon and add back veggies. Mix well.