Roasted “Cheesy” Kale Chips
- A bunch of organic kale – lacinato or dinosaur kale are good options
- 1-2 T avocado oil
- 3-4 T nutritional yeast (Braggs’ yeast is a good option)
- 1 tsp organic or freshly-grated turmeric powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale – you can use a salad spinner for this.
- Chop the kale roughly and toss on a baking sheet with avocado oil.
- Season with nutritional yeast and other seasonings.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until golden around the edges – make sure to keep an eye on these, they cook quickly!
- Best enjoyed immediately!