- 1 cup organic cassava flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 onion, cut and sauteed in oil with salt to taste
- 8 oz mushrooms, cut and sauteed in oil with salt to taste
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup cheese of choice (optional)
- May add other veggies, cook first if harder, such as peppers or eggplant
- Preheat oven to 375 convect or 400 regular.
- In cuisinart, add cassava flour and salt.
- Add water and blend until a dough is created. It can be anywhere from sticky to crumbly.
- Spread cassava flour on cutting board and roll out dough until it is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Transfer to parchment paper on baking sheet and brush with oil/butter of your choice
- Layer with cooked onion, mushrooms, spinach, tomato and cheese.
- Roll up flour around layers of veggies
- Brush outside with oil/butter may place tomatoes on top if desired
- Bake for about 35 minutes, remove when crispy on outside.