- 1 onion, chopped into smaller pieces
- 1 can EACH of black beans, pinto beans, kidney beans, and white beans, rinsed
- 4 cans (16 oz) of crushed tomatoes
- Healthy Solutions Chili and Taco Seasoning
- Salt, pepper
- Saute onion (and additional vegetables if desired) in oil until soft.
- Add beans and crushed tomatoes and mix well.
- Season with Healthy Solutions Chili and Taco Seasoning. (I use about 1/3 package for this size pot, but season to your taste!)
- And salt and pepper to taste and mix well.