- 4 garlic scapes (if you can get them), chopped thinly
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 summer squash, trimmed and cut using a spiralizer
- 4-6 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 can coconut milk
- Salt, pepper
- Pecorino Romano
- 4-6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Garnish with tomatoes, additional basil.
- Sauté garlic scapes and onion in oil until cooked.
- Add garlic and sauté until cooked.
- Toss in zucchini noodles and mix well.
- Add basil.
- Add coconut milk and mix to dissolve.
- Add salt, pepper, and Pecorino Romano to taste.