- 3 T melted coconut manna (coconut butter)
- 3 T MCT oil
- 2 tbsp ghee (this recipe uses Fourth & Heart salted ghee, but the vanilla bean works well here, too)
- 2 dropperfuls of liquid stevia (optional)
- 2 scoops of collagen peptides (this recipe uses Vital Proteins)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½-¾ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- Extra cinnamon for topping!
- Store it in the freezer and enjoy it when you need a sweet treat without breaking your sugar free plan 🙂
- Melt the coconut manna and ghee together in a large bowl. Add in MCT oil, stevia and vanilla.
- In another bowl, whisk together collagen, cinnamon, coconut flour and almond flour; add this mix to the wet ingredients.
- Using a small scoop or tablespoon, scoop the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and sprinkle more cinnamon on it.
- Freeze it for at least 30 minutes and enjoy!