- Kid Friendly
- Whole 30
- 4 garlic scapes, minced (if you can get them)
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 2 lbs deveined shrimp; defrosted, remove shells if desired
- 4 lemons, juiced
- Salt, pepper
- Best served with rice, or cauliflower “rice.”
- Sauté garlic scapes, shallots, and onions together in oil. When just about ready, add garlic and sauté an additional minute.
- Turn burner heat to high and add shrimp. Toss until cooked, and add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste (about 5 minutes).