- 1 Rutabega
- Avocado or coconut oil
- Spices: paprika, dried parsley, garlic powder, pepper, sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Wash and peel the rutabega. Cut off each end and then place it on the flat side to cut it in half.
- Cut the rutabega into fries – roughly 1/2-inch thick each.
- Toss in avocado oil (~1-2 T) on a lined sheet pan.
- Coat with spices (roughly 1 tsp paprika, parsley, garlic powder & 1/2 tsp salt and pepper each).
- Bake for ~25 minutes or until golden and crisping around the edges.