- Kid Friendly
- ½ cup thawed frozen peas (you can use fresh peas, too)
- 1 good handful of fresh arugula (roughly just over a cup)
- 2.5 T raw walnuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 3-4 T olive oil (you may need more or less depending on your texture preference)
- Salt and pepper
- You could toss the pesto over zucchini noodles or lentil pasta.
- You could combine a few tablespoons of the pesto with a cup of cooked chickpeas and blend in a food processor for a flavor-packed hummus dip!
- Throw all the ingredients in a food processor or vitamix and blend.
- Add olive oil as needed for desired thickness.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.