- 1/8 cup salt
- 4-5 lemons, juiced
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 lbs of Australian lamb chops (We get ours at Costco.)
- Mix salt, lemon juice, and oil together in plastic bag and taste; it should be very salty and lemony.
- Place lamb chops in plastic bag and mix well. Marinate for 2-8 hours, turning every hour or so.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to broil.
- Remove lamb chops from bag and rinse.
- Place on broiling pan, or raised tray (I use a cookie sheet) with fat side down.
- Place on middle rack in oven. Broil for 6 minutes and then flip. Cook for another 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest. (Should be medium rare at this point.)
- Slice into portions and serve.