- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon or 1 cinnamon stick
- 1-2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger or 2 tsp fresh root
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch ground black pepper (this helps absorb the turmeric)
- Optional: 1 tsp of honey, maple syrup, or other sweetener of choice
- In a saucepan, over medium low heat, add milk, and then the remaining ingredients.
- Stir until evenly combined. Continue stirring until desirable drinking temperature, and all spices are mixed in evenly.