- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 3 Tbs avocado oil
- 2 small white onions, finely chopped (2 cups)
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1 cup carrots finely diced
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4-5 Tbs tamari
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onions
- Toasted sesame oil to taste
- Heat avocado oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sautee until translucent. Add carrots and fry until tender. Add peas and cook until warmed through.
- Slide the onion, peas and carrots to the side, and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side. Scramble the eggs and then mix with the vegetable mix.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the veggie and egg mixture. Add tamari and stir heated through and combined. Add chopped green onions.
- Add toasted sesame oil to taste.