- Low Sugar
- 2-3 onions, carmelized
- 1 cup (ish) frozen organic spinach, defrosted
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cups goats milk
- 1/2 cup shredded manchego cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded pecorino romano
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 1 gluten free pie crust (you can also make your own)
- If you omit the curst and make a crustless quiche this recipe is Keto!
- Preheat oven to 350 convect or 375 regular
- Bake pie crust until lightly toasted, approximately 12 minutes
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, cheeses and vegetables.
- Pour into pie crust, bake for 50 minutes.
- If you have extra mixture, pour into separate glass container and cook too!
- Serve and enjoy 🙂