- 2 ears of corn
- 1 summer squash
- 1 tomato
- ½ green bell pepper
- 1 small pickling cucumber
- 1 lime
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ can organic black beans
- 1 clove of garlic – minced
- Salt and pepper
- Avocado oil
- Stores well in the fridge for a few days (tastes better the second day!). Delicious with Siete grain-free chips, topped over fish or served as a cold salad over greens!
- Cook the corn and cut off of the cob.
- Dice the tomato and cucumber and combine in a bowl with corn.
- Chop the pepper and zucchini into bite-sized pieces.
- Turn the skillet on low and add a drizzle of avocado oil and minced garlic.
- Cook the garlic until just sizzling and then add squash and peppers to the pan; cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the cooked veggies to raw veggies and add black beans; toss to combine.
- Squeeze juice of 1 lime over the veggie/beans mixture and add salt, pepper to taste.
- Add fresh cilantro and serve!