- 1 pack of Siete tortillas
- 1 pound organic ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 T cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1 can of beans of your choice (Eden Foods’ refried beans is a good option)
- 1-2 cups chopped kale or spinach
- Chopped cilantro to taste
- 1 can of gluten-free enchilada sauce (Hatch’s green chile enchilada sauce is a good option)
- Combine in a saucepan: ground turkey, chopped onion and seasonings, until the meat is cooked through.
- Add chopped bell peppers, beans and a handful of cilantro; cook until the peppers are soft.
- You could wilt in some spinach or kale at this point to boost the veggie content.
- Spoon the mixture into Siete tortillas and roll them up like a burrito (use only ~3-4 T of filling)
- Place the roll-ups side-by-side in a square baking dish and cover with tomatillo sauce. (You will likely have extra filling leftover – you could save this and use it on top of cooked quinoa/rice as a quick dinner option. You can also make the roll-ups in a 9×13 dish, which will help use up more of the filling.)
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until slightly bubbling. Top with more chopped cilantro, tomato and mashed avocado, and serve!