- Low Histamine
- 1 large onion, cut into small cubes
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 2 celery stalks, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons cassava flour
- 3 cups broth or water
- Meat from 6 cooked chicken thighs, cubed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pie crust, or you can make your own. Baked until browned.
1. Sautee onions, carrots, and celery in oil. Salt to taste.
2. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons more oil, and add 2 tablespoons of cassava flour. Mix well.
3. Add in chicken, mix together.
4. Add either broth or water to mixture slowly and mix as you go (on the heat!). Stop adding water when the gravy is of the thickness you desire.
5. Add mixture to pie crust and bake at 350F for about 20 minutes. I recommend putting this on a cookie sheet or tray so it doesn’t leak over the sides. Serve!
Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Egg Free • Nut Free • Peanut Free • Detox friendly • Sugar/Sweetener Free • Low Histamine