- Low Sugar
- Whole 30
- 1 bag of frozen organic cauliflower rice
- 1 pint of brussels sprouts
- 1 bottle mild/medium no sugar buffalo sauce
- Avocado oil
- Serve with my Paleo Chicken Tenders for an easy and kid friendly weeknight meal!
- This veggie side dish works great for meal prep-it tastes delicious eaten warm or cold!
- Wash and dry brussels, pulse in a food processor to chop finely
- Heat a pan on medium with a drizzle of oil, add frozen cauliflower rice and saute for 2-3 minutes
- Add shredded brussels and cover, cook on medium/high, stirring occasionally for 5-6 minutes
- Add at least ½ the buffalo sauce and stir to combine, cook an additional 5 minutes or so or until veggies are soft and just browning a bit around the edges, add more sauce as desired