- 1 large handful of fresh basil (~1 cup)
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 packet of stevia in the raw or 2 T raw honey
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- This dressing is delicious on any salad or even when drizzled over roasted veggies!
- You could also enjoy this dressing over fresh watermelon chunks and sheep’s feta cheese during summer.
- You may optionally leave out the sweetener or use other sweeteners of your choice.
- This dressing can be stored in a mason jar in the fridge for about a week; it may solidify due to the olive oil – let it sit out at room temperature for 5-10 minutes and shake well before serving!
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Add olive oil as needed for desired thickness.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.