Grain-Free Peach Cobbler
- 4-5 peaches – peeled, pitted and sliced (ensure that they are juicy and ripe)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 droppers liquid stevia
- 1 T unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp arrowroot powder or tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder or tapioca starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, reserve a few for the topping
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease a 9-inch skillet or pie pan with coconut oil.
- Combine all the peaches, cinnamon, liquid stevia, 1 tablespoon of unsweetened coconut flakes, and 1/2 tsp arrowroot powder or tapioca starch in a bowl. Pour into a baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, 1/4 cup arrowroot powder or tapioca starch, baking powder, salt, coconut or almond milk, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and chopped walnuts.
- Scoop large spoonfuls over the peach mixture and top with a few more chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve warm with coconut milk ice cream or homemade coconut whipped cream.