- 10 Ounces of graham crackers/cookies
- Approximately 3 tablespoons of butter (we use Earth Balance butter)
- 2 tablespoons of lightly packed brown sugar
- 32 ounces of cream (at room temperature) (we used Tofutti cream cheese)
- 2/3 Cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of lemon
- 2.5 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons of all purpose gluten free flour (King Arthur)
- 5 large eggs
- 2 cups Vegan sour cream
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350°F Convect. Spray a pan with removable 3 inch high sides with cooking oil. Combine graham crackers, butter and sugar in processor. Using on/off turns, blend until crumbs begin to stick together. Press crumbs onto bottom and 2 3/4 inches up sides of springform pan. Bake crust 10 minutes. Transfer to rack and cool while preparing filling. Maintain oven temperature.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and salt in large bowl until very smooth. Beat in flour. Add eggs and beat just until blended, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides of bowl. Pour batter into crust.
- Bake cheesecake until outer 2-inch edge of cake os puffed and slightly cracked, center is just set and top is brown in spots, approximately 55 minutes. Transfer cake to rack. Allowed to cool for 10 minutes. Maintain oven temperature.
- Whisk sour cream, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl to blend
- Spoon topping over cake, spreading to edge of pan. Bake until topping is just set, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Run knife between crust and pan.
- Cool hot cake in pan on rack, Chill overnight
- Release pan sides from cheesecake. Arrange whole berries, points facing up, atop cheesecake; cover completely. Stir jelly/jam in heavy small saucepan over medium-low heat until melted.Cool to barely lukewarm, about 5 minutes. Brush or polar enough jelly over berries to glaze generously, allowing some to drip between berries. Reserve remaining glaze in saucepan. (Cake and glaze can be prepared 6 hours ahead. Cover cake and refrigerate.)