Cucumber Tzatziki Salad
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced into coins
- ⅓ cup red onion, sliced thin
- ½ cup unsweetened dairy free yogurt (we like this brand- https://www.kite-hill.com/our-food/yogurts/ )
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, add the yogurt, garlic, dill, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir with a spatula to combine and mix evenly.
- In a large bowl, add the cucumbers, and onion. Pour the dressing mixture overtop and toss to coat the cucumbers and onions. Add vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in the fridge to chill for a few hours then serve cold.