This recipe is gluten, dairy, egg, soy, & peanut-free and also free of all added sugar!
Raw coconut is a natural immune system booster as it helps fight off any bad bacteria and yeast overgrowth in the body. These are great to enjoy as a high-fat, high-protein snack on the go or a healthy after-dinner treat.
- 1 cup coconut shreds – unsweetened
- 1/2 c. coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 2 medjool dates – soaked in warm water & pitted
- 1/3 c. almond or coconut milk
- Optional: 2 scoops of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Add all ingredients to a food processor until well-mixed. (It will appear like a dough and should be wet).
- Roll into bite-sized balls and then lay flat on a cookie sheet.
- Freeze for about 20-30 minutes and enjoy!
You can add mini dairy free/gluten-free chocolate chips (the Enjoy Life brand has good options) or dried blueberries to make a more kid-friendly ball. This recipe is versatile and the nuts/seeds can be changed up! Get creative 🙂