- 1 cup organic cassava flour
- ½ cup + some more water
- salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- a few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- optional: Sliced tomatoes, Fresh Basil, Buffalo mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Put cassava, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, fresh rosemary into cuisinart. Add 1/2 cup water and blend. Add more water until the dough has dry consistency. Taste it, add more salt/pepper as desired.
- Remove from the cuisinart, and place on a cassava floured cutting board.
- Roll out until it is approx 1/4 inch thick.
- Put parchment paper onto a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle oil onto parchment paper, and then place cassava onto the parchment paper and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes. Drizzle some more oil on the top of the flatbread.
- Sprinkle kosher salt if desired, add tomatoes, mozzarella, rosemary and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until it is cooked to desired consistency.
- Put any unused flats into an airtight container.