Apple Cranberry Crisp Skillet
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil or grass-fed butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 dash of Salt
- 2 Honey crisp apples, chopped
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- ¾ cup oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- Dash of maple syrup
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- Add 1 Tbsp. butter or coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt to a sauté pan over medium heat then stir until melted.
- Add oats and almond flour then stir often, until mixture is very fragrant and slightly toasted, 4-5 minutes. Scrape out of the pan into a bowl and set aside to cool.
- Add 1 Tbsp. butter or oil and a pinch of cinnamon to the same skillet then stir until melted again. Add chopped apples and cranberries then turn heat down slightly and sauté for 5-7 minutes, or until soft.
- Scoop apples into bowls then top with crisp topping and serve with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt!