Acorn Squash With Cranberries
- 2 acorn squash, cut in half with seeds removed (save them for roasting later)
- Earth Balance butter
- Cranberries (we use dried, but you can also use fresh)
- Powdered cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place acorn squash into ramekins on baking sheet, with the cut side facing upward, like a bowl.
- Fill squash with cranberries and Earth Balance butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Fill remainder of cavity with water.
- Bake for approximately 70 minutes, or until the squash is soft inside. Depending on how your oven cooks, you may need to turn the heat down to keep it from burning as it completes the cooking process.